Portraits on the Shores
Destin, Rosemary, Seaside & Alys Beaches, Florida
June – August & Labor Day Weekend
If you’d like to create a timeless vacation memory for your home, here’s the process:
- With all of our sessions, we ask for a $750 retainer for family groups of less than eight to hold your session. $150 of that is a location fee, while the remaining $600 applies to your portrait order. We’ll ask for a larger retainer for large family groups. [All retainer fees are non-refundable as we set aside this time specifically for you.]
- Our price list, policies and frequently asked questions/answers can be found here.
Due to the nature of beach portrait work, we ask all of our clients to invest in at least one 24″ print. [Feel free to ask Sheree or me “Why?”]
- Call or email with your calendar in hand. We only shoot at sunrise and sunset, so our sessions are limited. I suggest scheduling your session early in your trip. Don’t shoot on the first day! Kids are tired of the car–they want to get out and play! Don’t wait too long, though, as sunburns tend to get worse towards the end. You’ll also need time to order your portraits while you’re still at the beach.
- Check out our Facebook Page for clothing ideas.
- Soon before your trip, we’ll email directions to the location, and some of the final details.
- We’ll meet you on location and create some fantastic images! [ . . . and we’ll have a great time while we’re doing it!]
- Then, we’ll meet at your place or ours–at the beach–for you to order your portraits. Normally, this is the day after your session. Full payment [less your portrait credit] is expected at that time.
- We’ll arrange your portrait delivery–in person or via UPS. For many of our clients, this solves the question of Christmas gifts.