THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!
Last year I sent a survey asking friends of Ramsey Portrait Art several questions, including “What do you want to see from us?” The first-place answer was clear: A black and white portrait special. So here it is!
MAY 4th-6th, 2018, I’ll be creating black and white portraits in Little Rock.
In today’s world of color photos, black and white images are ideal:
- To showcase a classic, timeless look
- To provide a unique contrast to a home with color portraits
- For someone with a more modern/contemporary style home*
- For an online headshot*
SOMEWHAT-FREQUENTLY (at least twice) ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE will the event be?
*In Little Rock, Arkansas. A few days before the event, I’ll send directions and last-minute tips for your session.
WHEN will it be?
*May 4-6, 2018. Sessions will schedule during the day and into the early evening.
WHAT makes this a black and white portrait “special?” Is there anything different from your other portrait sessions?
*Yes, there are a few changes.
- We’ve halved the retainer/minimum order to $250.
- We’re featuring a (new!) product–a matted and framed portrait (awesome for gifts and small-space decor).
- Kids (or husbands) who dread the photo session experience? Session time is only 30-ish minutes.
WILL you be photographing outside?
*No, not for the black and white special. However! If you’re wanting an outdoor portrait in the glory of Spring, I have 3 sessions available while I’m in town. Let’s talk.
HOW do I get an appointment?
*Click here to email the studio. Let us know when you’re wanting, and include your phone number. We’ll call to schedule your time.
*Or skip the email and give us a call: 501-420-4680. At the risk of sounding pushy: I only have 17 times open for sessions, so kindly contact us soon. Please & Thank You.
Let’s create an heirloom together. Thank you for the opportunity.