Remember that time when you were a kid and decorated gingerbread cookies with Santa Claus? No?
Well, your kids will.
Santa Claus. Gingerbread cookies. Kids. Corny jokes. Wish lists. Santa reads The Night Before Christmas. Timeless, heirloom portraits. Ramsey Portrait Art.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and they’re all coming soon!
Santa Claus visits Little Rock November 8th-10th, 2019!
This makes YEAR SEVENTEEN that we’ll be meeting kids (and kids that look like grown-ups) for Christmas portraits with Santa himself!
If you know us at Ramsey Portrait Art, you know that this is THE. BIGGEST. event of our entire year–and it’s magical! This year’s theme, you ask?
SANTA’S GINGERBREAD DELIGHT
A few details:
- Santa will wear his traditional red coat–except, of course, when he removes it to work in the kitchen.
- All sessions will start in the elegant living area. Full sessions will then have the chance to decorate cookies with Santa!
- What should your family wear? Very formal or casual will work. A formal dress or a coat & tie will look wonderful. Likewise, jeans or khakis with a polo, button-up, or SWEATER will be superb. As always, pajamas for the kids look great. NOTE: If you wear red, stay with the traditional “Coca-Cola” red, so that it matches with Kris Kringle’s coat. Pink, magenta, and other lighter reds won’t blend well.
- Santa does not have to be in the photo. If you prefer a Christmas portrait without Santa, that’s no problem.
- All appointments are . . . by appointment. We hate to keep eager children waiting in line, so we schedule each time slot.
- Yes–we will share an image online for you to share, but we do not sell digital files.
- HOWEVER . . . NEW THIS YEAR . . . You’ll have the chance to have your own downloadable app with your Christmas Portraits! More information soon!
- Yes, absolutely! Your portraits will be delivered in plenty of time to give as gifts. And finally . . .
- Pricing, packages, and many more details are ON OUR WEBSITE HERE.
As always, we have limited appointment times–and many of the “premier” times are already gone. So contact us IMMEDIATELY!
Email us at: email@example.com and we’ll get you scheduled.
Or, if you’re so inclined, give us a call on the studio line: 501.420.4680.
It’s our seventeenth year photographing with Santa, and we’re more excited than ever. Thanks for continuing the tradition with us.
-mr. bill & Sheree
P.S. If you missed it . . . more information HERE.