I can’t say that I’m as diligent as Santa Claus. He and his elves have been working tirelessly since December 26th, all for one evening 364 days later.
I can, however, say that Sheree and I spend much of the year planning for his visit to Little Rock each year.
Lucky for us, part of Santa’s work is the last-minute checking of lists, wishes, and sharing new jokes that he’s learned. And I have excellent news! The North Pole’s Director of Communications has just sent an important notification to Ramsey Portrait Art.
Santa Claus will visit Little Rock November 9th-11th, 2018!
Now we can unleash Sheree’s decorating skills upon a beautiful home in Chenal. This year’s scene will hearken back to a classic, traditional, elegant look–greens and reds, with a pop of accent color. We’ll be indoors, with a fireplace.
Here are the answers to a few common questions:
- Santa will wear his traditional red coat.
- What should your family wear? Very formal or casual will work this year. A formal dress or a coat & tie will look wonderful. Likewise, jeans or khakis with a polo, button-up, or SWEATER will be superb. As always, pajamas for the kids look great. NOTE: If you wear red, stay with the traditional “Coca-Cola” red, so that it matches with Kris Kringle’s coat. Pink, magenta, and other lighter reds won’t blend well.
- Santa does not have to be in the photo. If you prefer a Christmas portrait without Santa, that’s no problem.
- All appointments are . . . by appointment. We hate to keep eager children waiting in line, so we schedule each timeslot.
- Yes–we will share an image online for you to share, but we do not sell digital files.
- Absolutely! Your portraits will be delivered in plenty of time to give as gifts. And finally . . .
- Pricing, packages, and many more details are ON OUR WEBSITE HERE.
As always, we have limited appointment times–and many of the “premier” times are already gone. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you scheduled. Or, if you’re so inclined, give us a call on the studio line: 501.420.4680.
It’s our sixteenth year photographing with Santa, and we’re more excited than ever. Thanks for continuing the tradition with us.