PHOTOS AT SANTA’S BARN!
Fall foliage, a horse barn, Santa Claus, and lifelong memories for your kids. Get ready, Arkansas friends, for the EIGHTEENTH year of Ramsey Portrait Art’s photos with Santa! We’re coming your way
NOVEMBER 13-15, 2020
A few details:
- Santa will wear his denim overalls with a red or green shirt underneath. Follow our Facebook page to see photos soon.
- What should your kids/family wear for photos? Casual is better this year. Jeans, sweaters, button-up shirts . . . think of clothes that will complement photos in an actual barn (because it IS an actual barn). Dressy clothes will still look great, but I suggest going on the less-formal side.
- Weather permitting, full sessions will have time to pose for a few non-Christmas-themed portraits. It’s a beautiful location with great foliage (including a 100+ year old White Oak tree).
- Does Santa have to be in the photo? No! If you prefer a Christmas portrait without Santa, you got it.
- Know that all appointments are . . . by appointment only. [Email and phone number listed below.] We hate to keep eager children waiting in line, so we pre-schedule each time slot. Especially in the year of Covid-19, we’re spacing our appointments even further apart.
- Yes–we will share an image online for you to share, but we do not sell digital files. HOWEVER . . . You’ll have the chance to have your own downloadable app with your Christmas Portraits!
- Will your portraits be delivered in time to give as Christmas gifts? Yes, absolutely! And finally . . .
- Pricing, packages, and many more details are ON OUR WEBSITE HERE.
As always, we have limited appointment times–and many of the “premier” times are already gone. So contact us IMMEDIATELY for your kids’ time with Mr. Claus!
Email us at: email@example.com and we’ll get you scheduled.
Or, if you’re so inclined, give us a call on the studio line: 501.420.4680.
It’s our EIGHTEENTH year photographing with Santa, and we’re more excited than ever. Thanks for continuing the tradition with us.
-mr. bill & Sheree
P.S. If you missed it . . . more information HERE.